Join us for a dialogue on BIG topics: art, politics, business, and the intersections of each. This discussion will be placed in the current context of NYU Skirball's Visions + Voices: China series and a focus on U.S.-China similarities, differences, and relationships will be a foundation on which to host an open dialogue among the participants. The event is free; however, registration is required (click BUY TICKETS Button).
- Jerome Cohen, NYU Law Professor (moderator)
- David Henry Hwang, Playwright
- Ann Lee, Author of What the U.S. Can Learn from China
- Chien Chung (Didi) Pei, Architect, Pei Partnership Architects
- Herb Tam, Curator & Director of Exhibitions, Museum of Chinese in America
CO-PRESENTED BY NYU SKIRBALL CENTER, NEW YORK FOUNDATION FOR THE ARTS, AND CHINA INSTITUTE IN AMERICA