Attention Odd Squad fans! Things are about to get very odd in YOUR town, and Ms. O needs YOU to help solve the case. ODD SQUAD LIVE! is springing into action on stage in this action-packed, laugh-out-loud adventure where kids get to participate in solving a seriously strange case. When agents Orion and Oleanna get turned into grown-ups by villains, it’s up to the kids in the audience to use their math skills and help the agents decode, decipher and unravel clues. With a little help from Ms. O back at headquarters, the agents and audience members work together to save the day. Some lucky fans will even get to join the fun on stage and use amazing Odd Squad gadgets!
Odd Squad LIVE! is filled with the coolest new gadgets, funniest and quirkiest villains like “Father Time” and “Lady Terrible,” and catchy hit songs from the Odd Squad-favorite band, Soundcheck. The stage show will feature Odd Squad “classic” tunes as well as all-new songs.
The side-splitting humor and oddly irresistible fun that earned the Odd Squad writing team a 2016 Daytime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Writing in a Children’s Series” will burst onto the stage in this wonderfully weird, hilarious and interactive live show that is not to be missed!
Odd Squad LIVE! is based on the PBS Kids series, Odd Squad, created by Tim McKeon and Adam Peltzman with original music by Paul Buckley. It is produced by The Fred Rogers Company and Sinking Ship Entertainment. Major funding for Odd Squad is provided by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting & the U.S. Department of Education.
Purchase a VIP ticket for a post-show meet and greet with members of Odd Squad Live!
Beyond the Stage
Kids will travel from station to station to test their super-secret spy skills. When they complete the task at each station, their achievement will be unlocked and they will be deemed an official Skirball Secret Agent.
- Create Your Spy Identity: kids will make a spy ID, choose a secret agent name, and get finger printed.
- Test Your Disguise Skills: a photo booth where kids can use props to disguise themselves and their parents can take pictures.
- Tactile Response Training ("detective touch"): kids will reach into a box and try to guess what's in it.
- Code Cracking: they will "crack" secret codes by solving math problems (there is an easy version and a harder version)
- At the end, they'll receive a sticker that certifies them as a Skirball Secret Agent
NYU Skirball Center's Big Red Chair Family Series is made possible in part with generous support from Con Edison for family educational and enrichment programming.
Ages 4 – 10