The founders of theSkimm are coming to your city for a fun night out, full of empowering conversation, networking, cheersing, and more to celebrate their new book, How to Skimm Your Life.
It might seem like everyone you know took a secret class on how to navigate life – and you were out sick that day. Enter: theSkimm.
theSkimm was founded in 2012 by Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg and since then they’ve created the fastest growing email newsletter on the market, a suite of products, and become a beloved brand for more than 7 million members.
Whether you’re a recent grad, looking to make a change, or just want to reset, Carly and Danielle will host a night of helpful and entertaining conversation. You’ll walk away feeling empowered to do the things you’ve been putting off — whether that’s negotiating a salary, saving your money, or finally learning how to pick out the right bottle of wine.
Each ticket includes pre-show networking with other Skimm’rs in your area, a copy of theSkimm’s book, How to Skimm Your Life(a $27.00 value, published by Ballantine Books), and an evening of real talk.
VIP ticket includes:
- Meet & Greet with theSkimm founders Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg
- New headshots taken by a professional photographer
- Tote bag filled with gifts and goodies with some of theSkimm’s favorite products
- Complimentary wine flight
- Preferred Event Seating located in the first seven rows
- VIP early entry into venue
- Official VIP Laminate
- Signed copy of How to Skimm Your Life