NYU Skirball Sponsorship
NYU Skirball, located in the heart of Greenwich Village, is one of New York City’s major presenters of international work, and has been the premier venue for cultural and performing arts events in lower Manhattan since 2003. Our 800-seat theater, led by Director Jay Wegman, provides a home for internationally renowned artists, innovators, and thinkers. NYU Skirball serves over 200,000 people and hosts over 300 events annually, from reinventions of the classics to cutting-edge premieres, in genres ranging from dance, theater, and performance arts to comedy, music, and film.
We will present 45 unique presentations from 10 different countries over the 17/18 season by some of the world’s leading provocateurs, artists, and activists, performing unconventional works in varied spaces throughout the Center. NYU Skirball connects people not only from New York City, but from across the globe.
NYU Skirball is an ideal partner for companies looking to expand their strategic outreach to audiences and to enhance its philanthropic initiatives. Sponsorship packages are flexible and customizable to meet your company’s needs. The following are available for discussion:
- Season Sponsorships (September – May)
- Series Sponsorships (Skirball Talks, Skirball Plays, Skirball Moves, Skirball Sounds, Skirball Matters)
- Event and Program Sponsorships
- Media and Marketing Partnerships
- Ticket Subsidies for Underserved Audiences
- Naming Opportunities
Sponsorship benefits can include:
- Direct marketing to consumers through on-site activations and exposure
- Visibility and company logo in city-wide print, press, and electronic materials
- Complimentary tickets and exclusive event invitations
- VIP privileges for company executives
- Corporate entertaining
Contact the development office at 212-992-8482 to learn more.