Jodie Comer (Killing Eve) makes her West End debut in the UK premiere of Suzie Miller’s award-winning play.
Tessa is a young, brilliant barrister. She has worked her way up from working class origins to be at the top of her game; defending; cross examining and winning. An unexpected event forces her to confront the lines where the patriarchal power of the law, burden of proof and morals diverge.
Prima Facie takes us to the heart of where emotion and experience collide with the rules of the game.
Justin Martin directs this solo tour de force, captured live from the intimate Harold Pinter Theatre in London’s West End.
A production from Empire Street Productions. Visit the Empire Street Productions website to find out more.
SCREENINGS OF NATIONAL THEATRE LIVE EVENTS ARE ON A TIME-DELAY AND MAY NOT BE SCREENED ON THE SAME DAY OR TIME AS THE LIVE PERFORMANCE.
NATIONAL THEATRE LIVE IS DISTRIBUTED OUTSIDE THE U.K. THROUGH NEW YORK-BASED BY EXPERIENCE, INC.
NYU COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Audience members must be 12 years of age or older to enter the theater.
- Audience members must show a valid government-issued photo ID.
- All audience members must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a COVID-19 booster shot (if eligible for the booster based on CDC criteria). Documentation must include name, birthday, dates of doses & vaccine manufacturer. Documentation must be in English.
- All audience members will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated and boosted (if eligible), with an FDA-authorized or WHO-listed vaccine.
- All audience members must wear a well-fitted mask at all times.
Allowable masks: disposable masks (surgical or medical procedure masks), KN95 masks, KF94 masks, N95 masks are allowable.